You've come to the right place. You'll get facts about your prescription drug coverage that may help you save money.
Are your prescription drugs covered?
You can see if our formulary covers your prescription drugs. You can also:
- Find your drugs online
- Our individual Medicare plan members can use our formulary finder or preferred drug list (formulary).
- Get information on Subsidies
- Find out what your 2016 copay is if you qualify for Extra Help
- Find out what your 2015 copay is if you qualify for Extra Help
- Learn about 2016 financial assistance from the Extra Help program to pay for the prescription drug portion of your Aetna Medicare Advantage premium
- Learn about 2015 financial assistance from the Extra Help program to pay for the prescription drug portion of your Aetna Medicare Advantage premium
- Download the Best Available Evidence policy and contact information documents about low-income subsidy
- Find out about Prescription Care
- If you qualify, you will be invited to participate in the Medication Therapy Management program which explains to learn how to safely and effectively take your medications.
- 2016 Plan Choices
- 2015 Plan Choices
- Download the 2016 Personal Medication List form to create a list of your drugs
- Download the 2015 Personal Medication List form to create a list of your drugs
- Find Prescription coverage information and forms
- Download a Prescription Coverage Determination (Decision) Request Form
- Submit your Prescription Coverage Determination (Decision) Request Form online
- Download a Prescription Coverage Appeal Request Form
- File an appeal, grievance or request for coverage to your prescription drug plan
- Download the policy for a temporary authorization for your prescription drug
Aetna Rx Home Delivery® offers a convenient way to fill your maintenance drugs.
If you haven’t checked out Aetna Rx Home Delivery, take a look now.
Use generic prescription drugs.
Many prescription drugs on our formulary come in generic form and may save you money. Check with your doctor or pharmacist to be sure a generic is right for you. Then check your plan’s prescription drug list (formulary) to see if it's available. You get your prescriptions through one of over 60,000 pharmacies, which includes 30,000 preferred pharmacies or through the convenience of mail order at Aetna Rx Home Delivery.