Want to stay well? Who doesn’t? That’s why your plan comes with a number of ways to help you stay healthy.
Annual preventive reminders
Remember to get important vaccinations, like flu and pneumonia shots, with the help of our annual reminders.
Women’s health reminders
Receive timely screening reminders for breast and cervical cancers.
Case Management Services
Individually assigned nurse case manager who will work with you and coordinate with your physicians so you can get well and stay healthy (available for certain medical conditions). Program focus includes, but is not limited to:
- Re-admission Risk Reduction
- Aetna Compassionate Care Program
- Co-Morbid Case Management
Registered nurses available by phone 24/7.
Informed Health® Line, our 24-hour toll-free hotline, can connect you to a registered nurse any time day or night. You can:
- Obtain information on health-related topics
- Improve the way you communicate with your health care providers
- Describe health symptoms more effectively and ask the right questions
- Learn how to provide a clear history of your eating, exercise and lifestyle habits.
Call toll free 1-800-556-1555 (TTY: 711) 24/7. Select the option to speak to a nurse.
Aetna Health ConnectionsSMDisease Management
Provides access to individualized clinical programs for diabetes, stroke, heart failure and coronary artery disease. It can help you learn to manage your chronic health conditions and achieve your optimal state of health. Health information programs provide general health information and are not a substitute for diagnosis or treatment by a physician or other health care professional.