Want to stay well? Who doesn’t? That’s why your plan comes with a number of ways to help you stay healthy.
Cancer screening and preventive reminders.
We will automatically send you a Member Health Education Reminder when it's time for you to schedule an adult immunization or cancer screening. Some of the reminders include colorectal, breast and cervical cancer screenings.
If you are an Aetna Medicare Advantage Plan member, we can help you make informed choices by providing you with access to programs such as:
- Individualized Case Management
- Disease Management
- Aetna Compassionate Care
- Your Personal Health Record (PHR)
- Healthy Lifestyle Coaching
Registered nurses available by phone 24/7.
Informed Health® Line, our 24-hour toll-free hotline, can connect you to a registered nurse any time day or night. You can:
- Obtain information on health-related topics
- Improve the way you communicate with your health care providers
- Describe health symptoms more effectively and ask the right questions
- Learn how to provide a clear history of your eating, exercise and lifestyle habits.
Call toll free 1-800-556-1555, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For TTY/TDD (hearing and speech impaired only), call 1-888-760-4748.
Individualized disease management (available through the Care Management Program).
Aetna Health ConnectionsSM is a disease-management program that provides access to individualized clinical programs for more than 35 chronic conditions.
Keep in mind that health information programs are not a substitute for diagnosis or treatment by a physician or another health care professional. You can find Aetna Health Connections on our secure member website.